Grey Flowers

Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Saturday I went with my friends to the restaurant "Locanda delle Streghe" for a pizza to celebrate Giulia and Assuero's Birthday!
I choose a romantic look composed by a floral grey dress, grey jumper, grey tights and silver ballerinas. I've enriched my look with very curly hair and a lot of fashion accessories!
During the party I photographed some fashion details of my friends!






Giulia

Giulia's Twin Set Sequins Skirt

Marghe
Marghe's Swarovsky Ring
Marghe's silver pearl  necklace (marghe's mum gift)
Marika's Zara Pois jacket
Irene's Zara shoes (I love them!!!)
Irene's Primark bracelet
Irene's Primark Earrings
Sara's Butterfly bracelet



I was wearing:
Denny Rose Floral Dress
Baraka Jumper
Grey Tights
Zara Silver Flats
Blanco Flowers Rings (bought in Portugal)
Tiffany Necklace (bought in NYC)
Pearl Bracelet
Rose pearl Earrings (bought in Pisa)

0 comments:

Post a Comment