I love love love Moschino Cheap and Chic

Saturday, March 12, 2011
Moschino Cheap and Chic is the young brand of Moschino. Its collections are composed by bags, shoes, dresses, watches, sunglasses, parfums...I love Moschino Cheap and Chic's casual chic style because is young,  fresh, funny, eccentric, coloured,  exuberant and extravagant. It proposes bows, hearts, lips, pois, flowers in strong colours like red, fuchsia, black and white, yellow...and its main character is Popeye's girlfriend Olive!!! I find this brand very jolly and cheerful and I think  that the message it wants give us is: don't take us too seriously!

 
 























From the last Milan's parade:



lovely dresses
beautiful bow coat
very nice bag and boots
gorgeous jacket and shoes
adorable skirt

very pretty dress

I'm totally in love with Moschino Cheap and Chic!

0 comments:

Post a Comment