Indian Cuisine

Sunday, March 13, 2011
Do you have never been at an Indian Restaurant? I like Indian foods, in particular I like: Chicken Tandoori, Hariyali and Chicken Tikka, Nimbo Chawal, Bharwan Alu, Malai Kofta, Vegetable Biryani, Bhel Puri...
The first time I eat Indian foods was in London at "Bombay Brasserie"(www.bombaybrasserielondon.com), a very beautiful restaurant with a sophisticated atmosphere, but I took the Vegetable Thali and it sickened me! But then I found a very nice Indian Restaurant in Pisa ,"India" (www.ristoranteidiapisa.com), and I eat very well! I love the mix of flavours between sweet and spices...it's extraordinary! Very good taste, I think that you'll enjoy it!
I suggest you to try this type of cuisine! I love it!


At Bombay Brasserie London:




At India Pisa:




0 comments:

Post a Comment