Lucca's antique and vintage market

Friday, March 25, 2011
The third sunday of each month in Lucca's streets set up the antique and vintage market. 
Last sunday I went there with Matti and I enjoy myself to comb throught the stands! I had a lot of fun!
Our first stop was Opera Caffè, a lovely little cafè, for a hot malt coffee (yes, I like this type of coffee).





Then we began to stroll around the stands without a real destination, admiring the beautiful antique and vintage pieces. Bags, foulards, buttons, dresses, jewellery, furnitures, books, cards, stamps, comics and a lot of  collectible objects...Wonders for my eyes! 










My outfit: I choose my favourite skinny jeans, violet ballerinas, Le Pandorine's bag and a white short jacket.


Snow White "Mirror, mirror, on the wall, Who in this land is fairest of all?"







 I was wearing:
 Zara Skinny Jeans
Charget Grey Sweater
H&M White Jacket
Zara Violet Ballerinas
Le Pandorine Bag (Matti's present)
Violet Cocktail Ring (bought in Rosignano local street market)
Sodini Strawberry Bracelet
Violet Bow Headband (my friend Carolina's gift)

And now voilà my purchases:
Vintage Shirt
Leopard Scarf

0 comments:

Post a Comment