Vintage Buttons

Thursday, March 17, 2011
Last Saturday I went out with Matti for happyhour and for dinner. We went to "Ponte di Sacco", a very nice restaurant, "osteria" in Ponsacco, where Matti lives, that offers fish speciality! We eat  oysters, crudité, sea's spaghetti and a tempting big sweet chocolate cake! Everything was delicious! On this occasion I chose a very simple outfit, I mixed grey, red, blue and white colours. I wore a ring, hairclip and earrings made by myself with my grandmother's vintage buttons. Sometimes I dip intro my grandma's closet and I find a lot of beautiful things like foulards, shirts, blazers etc...This time I found a lot of vintage buttons belonging to old blazer or coat! They are so beautiful! So I decided to give new life to these chic objects!





I was wearing:
Grey pull dress
Piumi red bow ballerinas
Bow plastic bracelet
Pearl bracelet
Accessorize bow necklace
Vintage buttons earrings
Vintage buttons ring
Vintage buttons hairclip
Gherardini blue bag
Roberta di Camerino foulard
Zara white coat
Donna Più blue nailpolish

0 comments:

Post a Comment