Rhodes...I'm coming!!! And Happy Easter to you!

Friday, April 22, 2011
Bonsoir à tout le monde!!! 
Tommorrow I'll go to Rhodes, a greek island that I've never visited! I went to Greece with my parents some years ago but we didn't visit the islands!   
Have you never gone to Rhodes? Do you like it? Some friends of mine say to me that it's a very nice island! I hope it! I'm so excited like every time I've to go on holiday! To travel is the thing that give to me a lot of satisfactions...to see different people, to taste the speciality of the place, to smell new scent...it's everything so beautiful for me! I'm a travel lover! I know that three days spend in a quick way but I feel the need of a little travel, to see something different, something new! 
And when I'll come back I'll show you the pics of my tour!









And...HAPPY EASTER!!!









0 comments:

Post a Comment