Thrifted Treasures...

Monday, April 25, 2011
I always come across the bestest stuff.... this metal childs patio furniture was being sold for $20, I got it for $10!This absolutely fabulous lamp-- that still works, I bought for only $5. The round metal mirror was $1 and the green beaded tree was $1. Here is a close-up of my lovely new lamp! *swoon*This pile of embroidered and crocheted items was only $2. I've never seen this crocheted edging before... this crocheting was done using ric rac and gives it a lovely scalloped edge. This pile of old photographs, greeting cards, boxes and an old book was only $2.Lastly, this signed water color painting painted by the artist N. Taylor Stonington. My husband bought this for $3... online they sell for around $300 to over a$1, 000 buckeroos. Sweetie... I still don't like it! I've linked to Apron Thrift Girl's "Thrift Share Monday" and "Her Library Adventures "Flea Market Finds" linky parties.

0 comments:

Post a Comment