The Boyfriend's Tee

Saturday, May 14, 2011
The First of May I had a very special lunch with a lot of my friends. We were about 27 people and we went for an outing to the maxi garden of my friend Giulia! It was very funny! We ate a lot...various kinds of cold meat, pods, cheese, tuscany toasted bread, lasagne, strawberries with cream, chocolate brownies and italian tiramisù cake! After the lunch we had relax chattering and making a little of gossip! I love this type of days!
The outfit of the day? Simple and very comfortable because we were in the country! Blu electric trousers, Matti's tee, black Converse, Blanco maxi yellow bag!
I created a sort of Colour Block outfit mixing blue, red, yellow, white and black! I wore also two vintage bangles and my lovely Tiffany necklace!
What do you think about it?








Relax reading Tu Style!

Lasagne....





Marghe

Ire and Giulia

Matteo and his funny tee...

Read it...The Student Hard Life, Ah Ah!


Yummy Yummy!



Chuck!  Marghe's lovely dog!


Marghe and I

With Marika

All Together!

 I was wearing:
Pimkie blue electric trousers (bought in Valencia)
Zara Matti's tee
Converse sneakers
Blanco maxi yellow bag (bought in Valencia)
Tiffany necklace (bought in NYC)
Yellow earrings (bought in Valencia)
Vintage bangles
Rayban sunglasses
Furla watch
Dodo and Tiffany bracelets
Zara blue nailpolish

Thanks to Marika for the pics of my outfit!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment