Sailing...

Sunday, May 8, 2011
Ah, the weather was perfect for yard sailing this past weekend. I had a super-fun time hitting some long-long-long block sales..... prices were great, the weather was fabulous and everyone was super friendly :-) Here are just a few things that I picked up... I found some jewelry along with a large faceted glass paper weight-- all of this for $2.A silver champagne bucket for $1....A large fabulous yellow bird cage for only $3....Two pirate chests for $3....Some pirate treasure, a pink & white box and some wooden paint samples, all of this for only $2.I also found three containers that I am going to use to hold some of my jewelry for $3-- I have never heard of "trollbeads" before... I googled the name... and up popped this link. WOW! They are selling the very same 3 containers for FIFTY DOLLARS. Crazy-crazy. I have these in my vintage dresser holding my earrings. They work perfectly! Fifty dollars... have you ever in your life?...... Lastly, this clock. I can't remember if I shared this already or not. I bought it a while ago---- for only $1. It works too!A fun-fun-fun treasure filled weekend, coupled with a gift card to HOME DEPOT from my lovely daughter... and it made for a perfect Mothers day weekend. I've linked up with "Thrift Share Monday" and "Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays"

0 comments:

Post a Comment