Animalier Party Luisa Via Roma Firenze4ever

Friday, June 17, 2011


































I've never seen a lot of animalier outfit like in this occasion!!! I met a lot of very pretty fashion bloggers!
The party at Museo della Specola in Florence was nice...red lights, good dancers, particular and strange people with eccentric animalier outfits...but something missed! I talk about sofas and food! I see also vegetables, vegetables, vegetables and a little of vegetables rice! It was all! But I'm not a skeletal model...I'm always hungry!!! So after the party we looked for a quiet place to eat something...Finally we eat a chicken burger at Mc Donald's!!! I was so hungry!!!
I leave you with the beautiful pics of that night:

Chiara, Piera, Irene and me


Chiara, Piera, Irene and me

Chiara, Piera, Irene and me

Irene, Federica and me



Alexis, Irene and Federica




Giulia, Piera and me

Giulia and Lidia

Alexis, Irene and Federica

Sabrina and Lidia

Alexis, Edoardo and me

Irene and me, we are eating???
Alexis and me with mojitos

Federica, me and Alexis

Edoardo and Federica in leopard green

Aiaiai my feet

Piera and me

Giulia, Lidia, Sabrina, Piera and me


I was wearing:
Zara leggings
Zara cream blazer
Leopard blouse (handmade bought in Castiglioncello)
Primark belt
Pimkie wedges
Rayban glasses
Art Bijoux earrings
Vintage leather clutch (found in my grandma's closet)
Principessa Glam heart bracelet

0 comments:

Post a Comment