Florence Ice cream Festival

Friday, June 10, 2011


























Florence Ice cream Festival was an event entirely devoted to the gelato world! I went there the 29 May...a mouth-watering day! We discovered the Sammontana Village in Piazza della Repubblica and the cream makers from all over Italy located in Piazza Pitti!
I'm crazy for Ice cream!!! My pet flavor is Pistachio but this time I tried something different!
I tried a lot of ice cream's flavours!!! Persian ice cream with rose water (delicious and delicate), Spritz ice cream (I didn't like it!), Almond ice cream (so tasty), Cinnamon ice cream (Matti loves it!), Sammontana ice cream for 150 years of Italy: tomato, grana padano cheese and basil (not bad!) and finally Sushi ice cream made like a california roll with rice ice cream (so nice to see and good!).
My favourite was the Persian because was soft and so particular, special...I never eat something like that!
My outfit?
Vintage maxi floral skirt from '50 bought at Pisa Vintage, black tee, violet ballerinas and my adorable vintage bag...I love it!!!


















 I was wearing:
Vintage Maxi Skirt from '50 (bought at pisa Vintage fair)
Tezenis black tee
Zara violet ballerinas
H&M belt
Vintage bag
Rayban sunglasses
Vintage buttons earrings
Principessa Glam heart bracelet

0 comments:

Post a Comment