Luisa Via Roma Firenze4ever- Part1

Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Saturday afternoon I went to Florence with the sweet, very nice and funny Alexis of Virtuosismi Chic!
I found in her a very pleasant person! I'm agree with her about a lot of things!!! I think we'll see each other in others occasions!
Our hotel was Hotel San Giorgio & Olimpic near Santa Maria Novella Station! Even Giovanna of Boudoir and Edoardo of I Monili 2010 accomodated at the same hotel! We had a very nice breakfast Sunday morning!
After a quick shopping to Kiko and a fast coffee we met the others fashion bloggers: Rossella of The Fashion Twice, Chiara of Books in my bags, Edoardo of I Monili 2010 and Tommaso of This Is ME!
They are so ducky, sociable and spontaneous! It was nice to met them!
We took some pics in Piazza Duomo with the wonderful Canon of Rossella!


Chiara, Rossella, Me and Alexis











Tommaso, Edoardo and Me


Me, Edoardo and Alexis




Chiara Ferragni






 I was wearing:
Denny Rose blazer
Tezenis top
Apple green skirt
Bow silver flats
Louis Vuitton Neverfull bag
Artbijoux candy bag
Rayban sunglasses
Tiffany necklace (bought in NYC)


Pics thanks to The Fashion Twice

0 comments:

Post a Comment