Organizing....

Thursday, June 30, 2011
Work, work, work... makes for a dull day. I've gotten about half way to my goal of going through everything in my studio. The next big project is working on recovering my long work desk, and attacking the mess underneath it. Shhhhhhhhhh don't tell anyone, but I've been goofing off rather than organizing my studio. I've tried hard to keep myself focused.... But then I come across some scissors, then some paper, and then its just a free for all with bits and bobs flying every which way. Cutting, gluing, inking...
punching, gluing....more cutting, inking & gluing.... Ahhhhhhhhh that was fun~ I made a banner saying "Artsy Fartsy" I hung it up... and hated it. Isn't that how it goes sometimes? I'll try hanging it over my window next. I'd better stick to getting things organized.

0 comments:

Post a Comment