So much to do...

Thursday, June 2, 2011
sooooooooooooo little time. I'm still busting my hinny working on all things piratey. The first of three parties is on the 11th.... eeeek. Anywho, the invitations are all finished and passed out-- no backing out now ;-P I made the invitations using small soda bottles. I filled up each bottle with gold coins, some pirate bling, seashells and of course a map to my house. Once the inside was filled, I hot glued the invitation to the outside of each bottle and then added a fabric band around each bottle with a hand written note saying "You Arrrrrr invited". I finished them up with a burlap lid, a compass and a name tag. I then turned my attention to some much needed signs. "Recycle".... "Trash"... and of course "Peg legs made while you wait"Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgh... I must get back to work~

0 comments:

Post a Comment