Cloche Party

Monday, July 18, 2011
Welcome to my cloche party! Here we have a shabby chic cloche...The next two I loosely called cloches. This one is made from a lamp. I bought this full of seashells for only $5. I used E6000 glue to adhere the base and the crystal knob at the top. This glass & silver container I picked up for $1 at a yard sale. I couldn't get my money out fast enough...All three of these cloches are on a dresser in a hallway by my front door. Here is a small cloche in my bathroom. I love the look of my cleaned brushes in the blue container in my bathroom, I think they look beautiful! Most times my bathroom sink shows of the colors I've recently been painting with-- I don't care :-P.....The next set of cloches are the ones I made using glass domes and glass knobs and clear beads. This one holds an old-old--- ok, you could probably call it vintage-- photo of me when I was a toddler. The handmade dress had a lot of fabric in the skirt, it looks like a fun dress to twirl in!Here is the largest glass dome I turned into a cloche. It is housing my bronzed baby shoe collection. I just love them!Another cloche I made houses my trophy I won for first prize in a top hat party I joined. Here is another one I made, this one I stuffed full of antique photo frames. I bought five of these for $20. Here are some cloches that I made using some chicken wire. After shaping them, I spray painted them with copper colored spray paint, then I used green embossing ink and powders to make it appear to have an old patina. Here is two more way up high on a shelf....This tiny little masterpiece I picked up for $1. It is made out of a small chickens egg.Here is a close-up of the inside of the egg. Thanks for stopping in for a visit, if you'd like to view other cloches please head on over to "A Stroll Thru Life" linky cloche party.

0 comments:

Post a Comment