My Blogger Style Crush - Rebel Attitudes!

Sunday, July 3, 2011



Hi guys,

Here is the complete post of my blogger style crush! Her name is Edurne, she is Spanish, and she has great sense of style.I absolutely adore every single outfit she wears, that's why choosing only few photos was so difficult for me :)

I'm sure you're gonna love her, and for more pics visit her blog Rebel Attitudes. Enjoy the pics and have a great Sunday!

Hej ljudi,

Dosao je red na kompletan post o bloggerki Edurne, koja je jedna od mojih style inspiracija. Obozavam njenu svaku kombinaciju i zato mi je juce bio veoma tesko da se odlucim za samo nekoliko fotografija koje trebam da postavim:)

Sigurna sam da ce vam se svideti, pa za vise slika posetite njen blog Rebel Attitudes. Uzivajte u slikama i ostatku weekenda:)
















0 comments:

Post a Comment