My Studio 2011

Thursday, July 14, 2011
Well its that time of the year again when we all swing open the doors and share our studio spaces. My studio is packed from the floor- to literally the ceiling, come on in and have a poke around. There are two slideshows at the end of this post that show every angle of my studio :-0.... eek, probably showing off some dust too!!!
Here is my table/workspace in the foreground of this picture. It is never this clean-- in fact, I totally took everything off of it for this photo. Its a long-long table that sits in the center of the room, this temporary workspace I've now been using for about 3 years. I have a vintage bookcase on top of my worktable which has several spinning caddies of tools that I use everyday. Scissors, paintbrushes, pens etc.. There is a closet behind those curtains.
I have one comfy chair in my studio that I sit at to jot down ideas and work on small projects while watching t.v.Here is a bookcase which holds very old books ranging from the late 1700's thur the 1920's. Most of these books ranged in price from .25cents to $1. The jars on top are full of my mother of pearl buttons that I collect ;-)
Here are two slideshows showing my studio space in its entirety.... you can stop the slideshow and view each one as a snapshot if you'd like.
Artsy Fartsy Studio 2011 Part 1

Artsy Fartsy Studio 2011 Part 2

Next year I am hoping to have my workspace updated along with addressing the wall where my t.v. is now. I would love-LOVE a wall-to-wall unit over there too! If you'd like to see more spaces of where bloggers create, please visit Karen at "My Desert Cottage" Thanks for stopping by :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment