Savatore Ferragamo: the shoemaker of the divas

Friday, August 12, 2011



































Some Saturday ago I went with Matti to the wonderful Salvatore Ferragamo's Museum in Palazzo Spini Feroni in Florence! I was its special guest because I've to write about it in my graduation thesis. So I did a great tour of the museum!
The museum’s footwear collection documents the entire span of Salvatore Ferragamo’s career, from his return to Italy in 1927 to 1960 the year he died. It highlights his technical and artistic skills which, through his color choices, the creativity of the designs and use of innovative materials made a fundamental contribution to the growth and establishment of Made in Italy.
Salvatore Ferragamo was a genius...He's my new idol!

His life was fascinating like his creations!
If you are in Florence you don't miss it! It's Fantastic!











Then we went, with our friends Margherita and Francesco, to the fabulous sky bar of the fashionable Hotel Continentale for a cocktail. This Sky magnificient Lounge Bar offers the most impeccable views of the Arno, Brunelleschi's Dome, San Miniato, Palazzo Vecchio and Forte Belvedere.







Finally for dinner we enjoyed the very tasty sushi and Japanese speciality of the Kome Kaiten Sushi Restaurant.
I LOVE SUSHI!!! And you?








I was wearing:
Denny Rose dress
Silver Bow flats
Louis Vuitton Neverfull Bag
Gianfranco Ferrè sunglasses
Swarovski Maeva ring
Maxi Pearl earrings (bought in Oslo)
Mercantia hearts bracelet

0 comments:

Post a Comment