Posted to Etsy

Wednesday, October 5, 2011
I added some more of my spoon pendant necklaces and repurposed keys to my Etsy Store. I think I added something like fourteen things--- I am needing to soak my hands in some hot water for awhile--- they hurt! (even though I cut & paste a lot of it) Here are some of the ones I posted to my Etsy store.... I particularly love this spoon pendant. This one is a smaller spoon, only measuring at 1 & 1/4 inches tall. I think its nice to have a small shrine of the Blessed Virgin Mary so close to your heart~Ahhhhhhhhhhhh pink loveliness...... A beautiful rhinestone cross on this one....
Here is one of the keys I posted on my etsy store. I have my keys under "Vintage Latch Key Kids" Just makes me laugh thinking about "latch key days"~

0 comments:

Post a Comment