Just In: Lush Sultana Soap

Tuesday, December 13, 2011


Xmas atmosphere is everywhere nowdays, windows displays are filled with beautifully wrapped gifts, and Xmas trees... Love this period of year:)
A store that cought my eye is Lush Store, that smells amazing, btw :) Thought I'm very peaky when it comes to buying cosmetics, I would like to buy their whole store:) I love my new Sultana of Soap, it smells terrific... you should definitely try it, and when you're there try their Xmas collection:)


Novogodisnja atmosfera je bas uzela maha, izlozi su okiceni i prepuni prelepo uvijenih poklona i okicenih jelki.

Radnja koja mi je posebno zapala za oko, a koja mirise fenomenalno je LUSH u Knezu... Iako sam izbirljiva kada je kozmetika u pitanju, tamo bih sve uzela, sve prelepo mirise i jako je dobro za kozu, sto je i najbitnije:) Preporucujem Sultana of Soap sapun, kao i njihovu Bozicnu kolekciju, a narocitno gel za tusiranje protiv mamurluka:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment