Happy Valentines Day

Tuesday, February 14, 2012
I finished working on the miniature dress form today. I added some satin gloss to the form before taking this photo. It doesn't look as glossy in the doll house/in person. The plastic dress form was a yard sale find, I think it was used to display barbie clothing inside a package. I added the wood dowel and the wood pieces at the bottom so it stands on its own. I glued some vintage dresden trim to the bottom wooden pieces to give the stand an antique feel to it. Here is the dress form before:I also made over a plastic barbie stroller. Here is the before:and the after.....I did make my grandson some Valentines to pass out at his pre-k class.... okokok, store bought and packaged by me..... next year I'll start earlier *wink*

0 comments:

Post a Comment