All Star Mania!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012


Love, love love it! I can't remember when was as simple as today to look super stylish, and I can't remember the time when I actially wanted to buy and wear sneakers... Besides gym of course... Well, now they are on my must have list for the SS 2012... 
What do you say should I take white, cream of the mint one ?( I'm crazy about mint)

Here are some of stylish girls in Converse :)

Volim, volim, obozavam ovaj trend... Ne secam se da je ikada bilo lakse izgledati stylish - shorts, starke, bela majca, Ray Ban naocare and you're good to go:) A ni ne secam se kada sam poslednji put pozelela da kupim patike, do sada...  Sta mislite koje da uzmem: bele, krem ili mint ( trenutno sam luda za mint bojom:) 

Dok ja razmisaljm pogledajte kako ove predivne, stylish zene nose starke :)

Victoria Lopyreva


Zorana
http://www.zorannah.com/



Kenza

Kenza
Chiara

0 comments:

Post a Comment